Wednesday 25 November 2009

Peaceweaver - Available now!


It is all systems go now that Peaceweaver is available to order on Amazon. soon it should be available on other book seller sites and bookshops too. I am currently getting ready for my first book fair on Saturday, making leaflets, bookmarks and posters. My friends on Facebook, Youwriteon.com, authonomy.co.uk etc, have already been blasted by my messages and emails and there is great excitement here at home. My family are already making lists of what they want when I hit the best seller lists :D
I should be over the 'stagefright' by now but I am still so anxious that people will hate it and slate it. Historical novels are a very specific genre, people either love them or hate them and the genre itself varies so. Some are blood thirsty and very political, some are gushy, lovey dovely romances and some are rip roaring adventures. Peaceweaver, I think, covers all those aspects at some point. I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing. But, if everyone buys a copy and then recommends me to their friends I should do alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment