Sunday 24 May 2020

Time to reveal who has won a FREE signed copy of The Kiss of the Concubine!


Thank you to everyone who entered to win a copy of The Kiss of the Concubine to mark the anniversary of Anne's death. There were a few teething problems with people accessing or commenting on the blog and I appologise for that. Since so many of you struggled to enter I have added everyone who commented on the Facebook posts too. Unfortunately, for obvious reasons I couldn't include those of you who commented under 'annoymous' or 'unknown'.

Usually, I ask my four year old grandson to pull out a name but since that is tricky during lockdown (still in place in Wales) I have had to improvise and get my husband to do it. He is cute but in a different way to my grandson. Please rest assured the result is totally annonymous.

First, I listed the names on a piece of paper.

Then I cut them into strips.


Folded them up so they all look the same.


Then I placed them in my truncated henin (a french hood would be more appropriate but wouldn't work as well).

Husband then closed his eyes, plunged in his hand and pulled out ...


a name!



 CONGRATULATIONS to LISA CROUSE!!!

Thank you so much to all who entered! Please follow my blog for a chance in other draws and competitions.

The Kiss of the Concubine: A story of Anne Boleyn is available on Kindle, Kindle Unlimited, Paperback and Audible.  mybook.to/tkoc2
author.to/juditharnoppbooks






5 comments:

  1. Thank you to all who entered. Congratulations Lisa, a copy is now winging its way to you from Wales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margaret Loughrey
      I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com

      Delete
    2. My name is Natasha Wilson. I am here to make a review about how Dr Patrick helped me in fixing my marriage and also to those out there seeking for help and advice on how to save your broken marriage or relationship, few months ago I was having issues with my husband I noticed he has been having an affair with another young lady in his place of work I confronted him but he got angry and say to my face that it’s true, as if that was not enough he went ahead by telling me he doesn’t love me anymore that he wanted a divorce I was to devastated and confused, I pleaded with him that I don’t want a divorce but he insisted, before then I had heard about Dr Patrick while browsing on the internet how he use to help people with broken marriages and relationships, I gave it a thought and I decided to contact him, he promise to put a smile on my face again, I followed his instructions and after 3days I was so surprised to see my husband kneeling before me and apologizing for what he had said about the divorce, this is something I never expected, I thank Dr Patrick for what he has done for me, now am living happily with my husband and he has stopped seeing the other woman. Please if you are having issues like this I advise you to contact Dr Patrick he can help you as well. You can contact him on his Email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or on his whatsapp number +1 662 493 2087 this is his website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact

      Delete
  2. Margaret Loughrey
    I never thought that I could be this wealthy after all I've been through trying to meet ends and take care of my family, I used to play lottery but has never be lucky to win until I saw some comments online how he had helped a lot of people win, after first I didn't believe him but still I gave it a try, I wrote him a message on email after few hours he replied back so I told him what I want he assured me success. he also told me what I should do and I did all he requested from me, after some hours he gave me the lucky numbers and showed me where to play so i did as instructed to my biggest surprise I won 27 million pounds (Euromillions). Now I'm rich and happy all thanks to Dr Benjamin for the help, I'm nothing without you. if you need his help to win you can reach him via his email drbenjaminlottospell711@gmail.com and his whatsapp +13344539570 or visit his website Drbenjamintemple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly beautiful and heartwarming! This blog is very short and well written not consuming any time to read. this is such a helpful post thank you. how-long-does-it-take-to-become-a-canadian-citizen ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

    ReplyDelete